Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catharsis

I had an improved mood just this morning. On my way to work, I dropped by SM to buy my Aloe Vera juice. But as it is, I ended up buying two shirts that left me poorer by P1,500. But I feel better now. Talk about retail therapy.

I was planning to discuss with A things that kept bothering me the last few weeks. I have been sleepless all this time and I couldn't (or wouldn't) figure out why. Maybe it's . . . I don't know really. Maybe I'm hypertensive, but this couldn't be, and shouldn't be. Whatever it is, I will find out later soon as I get to talk to A.

Things will be clearer soon, or so I hope. By that time, I should be feeling better. Emotional sickness is equally disturbing, if not totally debilitating, as physical and mental sickness. Letting go of whatever emotions we nurse could make us feel better, but it might not be true to someone else, especially if she is the subject (more than an object) of such emotion. But regardless of the effect, letting go of our emotional baggage would yield us more benefits than harm. But this belief must be tested once and for all. So, am I ready to discuss my emotions? I'll let you know.


No comments: