Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good 2008


It's been a long while since my last post. Been very busy lately doing nothing. Really? Well, yes.

Lost the drive to blog about anything. 

2008 has been very kind to me, of course minus the dream car that I've been fantasizing about. For this, I'm giving myself until December of 2009 to buy my own drive, brand new of course. It's not a Bimmer, nor the LS460L, mind you. How I wish! But dreaming is for free. Yes, but I'm not dreaming! I'm damn hot on getting my Altis or the New City, whichever fits my budget and my self-imposed deadline. So, I'll have to contend with my commuter life these days.


The bad news? Well, 2008 presided over the collapse of several financial institutions in America and elsewhere in Europe and Asia. As they say, if America coughs, the rest of the world sneezes. Quite true.

The good news? As a minor or small market, our damn/ed republic is not gravely affected, at least for now. Tip: don't get yourself too affected by what the sometimes irresponsible media tell you on TV, radio or newspaper regarding the state of our Philippine economy. We all know why, right?

Give yourself a break. In times like these, GO SPEND, SHOP until you drop!


No comments: